Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Little Bit Of Spare Time......

Well as I felt it was time to look back on some of my earlier work, I decided it was time to take so of my older modeling and give it new life.. Starting with...

For those who have followed my blog from the start (or aleast looked back at my first few post)... I was at one point working on 3d modeling a nice set of  "Texan Wire Wheels" (a.K.a.) 83's/84's.. I decided to DELETE most of what I had originally done the 1st time and start to detail it more "accurate" to my liking.. along with give it some new tread to roll on:)

BUT 1ST! A picture Of my ORIGINAL "T.W.W." Model & Tire

Now:! Here are the new [FINISHED MODEL] Pictures...
-Old: Lugnuts, Deek Logo'd Center Cap, The "10" Spokes Going From Center Cap To - Rim....
--New: Complete Outer Rim, "3D" Vogue Tire Sidewall & Complete Tire, Valve Stem, "20" Spokes Going From Lugnut "HUB" To - Rim....


Next: Vogue Tire Texture, Probably Could Have Looked Better.... BUT I Am Happy With The Results :)

Next: -- 1ST Off Let Me Say, YES I KNOW! The Tread Does NOT Line Up Perfect... It's Close Enough For Using In GTA Though.... (BTW - This Rim Is Ment To Replicate A "15 Inch" Tire/Wheel Package! Which Is Why The Tire Is NOT Set To Be A Low Profile!)

And Last, This Is Just A "Spare/Extra" Part I Made With Part Of The Rim.. It Is What We Call... A 5TH WHEEL (OR/a.K.a.) A "Continental Kit".....
Example Of A 5TH Wheel/Continental Kit: You WILL Notice A Wheel "Resembling The Image ABOVE!" Mounted On The REAR Bumper!

2 comments: